Sinpopo Terms &Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- All prices are non-negotiable.
- All prices are not inclusive of delivery charges.
- Pictures used for cakes might have slight variance to actual product due to possible differences in photo to screen settings.
- Cakes are best stored refrigerated and best consumed within 2 days of delivery. Sinpopo shall not be held accountable should cakes be kept or stored inappropriately or extensive periods.
- All cakes may contain gluten, eggs and dairy products. Traces of Nuts might be present in some of the cakes. Sinpopo is not held accountable from any adverse medical conditions/allergies due to the consumption of our products.
- Non-edible items may be used as decorative pieces for our cakes. Please ensure the non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- Cakes and deserts are non-halal.
- Orders are subjected to availability.
- For next day deliveries, all orders have to be one day before hand by 4pm latest.
- Changes in order must be made 2 days prior to delivery.
- As our cakes are made specially for your order, there would be no cancellation should any order be place one day before delivery.
- There would be no refunds for cancellation 1 day before delivery.
- Cancellation of orders must be made 2 days before date of collection/delivery.
- Refunds for cancellation 2 days prior to delivery, would be made within 2 – 4 weeks.
Please note that delivery is made by a third party vendor
- Timings for delivery are as follows:
- Mon to Sundays (including Public Holidays)
- 9am – 1 pm
- 1pm – 6pm
- 6pm – 9pm
- A signed delivery order would be required upon receiving delivery.
- Acknowledgement of the delivery order is proof that cakes are received in good condition and in no way should Sinpopo be liable for any damages there-after.
- Re-delivery charges may apply.
- Sinpopo shall not be liable or responsible for late deliveries or failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.